Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yellow Sticky Notes Fall Film Festival Screenings!

Yellow Sticky Notes will be screening at a bunch of film festivals this fall. Yellow Sticky Notes will be screening at the Vancouver International, Calgary International, Atlantic, Hawaii, San Diego Asian, DC Asian, Vancouver Asian, TallGrass, and Whistler Film Festivals.

YSN will also be screening internationally at the Singapore Animation Nation, 6st International Film Festival on Peace and Human Rights - Barcelona, Spain, and Taipei Golden Horse Film Festival International Digital Animation Short Films Competition.

Here are a few screening dates and times:

*Vancouver International Film Festival*

Screening with: General Idea: Art, AIDS, and the fin de siècle
• Monday, September 29th 9:45pm
at Empire Granville 7 Theatre 1

• Wednesday, October 1st 3:00pm
at Empire Granville 7 Theatre 1

*Calgary International Film Festival*

Screening with Simple Reflections Shorts
• Saturday, September 27, 2008
5:00 PM – Plaza ($12)

• Screening with Meadowlark
Tue. Sep. 23, 2008
9:45 PM – Globe Upstairs ($12)
617 - 8th Avenue SW

*Atlantic Film Festival*

• Frame X Frame
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
7:05 PM - Empire 8 Park Lane – 7

*DC Asian Pacific American Film Festival*

• Sunday, September 28th, 2008
4:00PM - Goethe-Institut

*San Diego Asian Film Festival*

Screening as part of the Animation Showcase
• Saturday October 11, 2:20pm
• Wednesday October 15, 7:00pm
• Thursday October 23, 9:20pm

*Hawaii International Film Festival*

• Saturday October 11, 12:00pm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a nice information about festival....for more information about festival of world

CultKiLLa said...

Jeff,

I am in the middle of recording a review of your short animation. I am in my 9th day of digital animation and am surprised at my progress.

Please view my youtube channel by searching for CultKiLLa or "VenomFangX - Why We Call -YOU- POSTER Boy".


I'm a huge fan and want to encourage more people like myself to get into animation.


I have ADHD and have STRUGGLED at all other aspects of life. Finally I have found something that I am not just good at, I AM GREAT...

Add me as a friend so that we can share draft animations... I have about 4 or 5 right now that I have been asking random people to review.

CultKiLLa said...

Actually,

Rather than the poster boy video...

Watch the video I linked my name to... it'll give you a better idea why I decided (yesterday) to become an animator by career.


Steven COLBERT VS. Larry LESSIG - RE:M!X REVolution - Eclectic METHOD (PREVIEW - Working Draft)


Also, I should mention that I'm from Vancouver and have a FANTASTIC Video that has the working title :

Dear Marc Emery, You're Fired!

Another one that I'm working on is:

A Conversation With Joe The Plumber where I call him a conservative mouth piece and use his bald head as a billboard for the word "ChristFAG!" as a result of his recent comments against the homosexual community...

Please contact me...

If you add me as a friend on youtube I will share it with you...




BTW, if you're wondering how I found you, I saw your video at Spike And Mike's... You were definitely in th top 5...


-Crab Revolution
-Washington Rap
-Pirate Baby's Cabana Battle Street Fight 2006

Were also in the top 5... I hope that doesn't make my rating of your animation any less valuable...